How I Wear It + Review: Everyday Fall Makeup

Hello, my loves! Originally, I recorded a tutorial of this everyday fall makeup look, but unfortunately, my camera gave out half way through. Luckily, I snapped a few pictures that capture a few of my favorite products in action.

The first product is SHANY's Precision Collection Set of 3 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I was given this product before its release. I am typically very picky about eyeliner because I strive for a sharp cat eye. My holy grail product is Stila's Stay All Day liquid eyeliner. However, after using SHANY's, I think its skinny eyeliner is a super close second. I have been using it everyday since I got it. Given its aloe vera formula, the application of this product is easy peasy.

Next, the second product is NYX's Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam. I have been eyeing this product for a long time, and I finally picked it up last weekend! I love love love highlighting, and the application of this product is an effortless way to add some natural glow. Like any highlighter, I gently dabbed a bit of this product on my cupids bow, bridge of my nose, and highest part of my cheekbones.

Lastly, the third product is MAC's Lipstick in Diva. As an intense red-burgundy shade, it makes for a beautiful matte lipstick. MAC lipsticks are highly pigmented and long lasting, but I highly recommend wearing a complementary lipliner. I love how versatile this shade is - I can pair it up with a minimalistic look or full face.
My Ten Cents #59: Be open-mined. From high end to drug store makeup, to even underrated makeup brand, be open-minded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

My photo
Growing up, I spent most of my time going on scavenger hunts with my mother from thrift stores to garage sales in search for something fab for practically ten cents. Now that I am a broke college student, I'm putting what I learned as a child back into practice and I would love to share my ten cents with you.

My Ten Cents Vocabulary

Price Per Wear (PPW): The cost break-down for a garment depending on the amount of wear it has. If a piece of clothing cost you $5 and you wear it 5 times, then it cost you a dollar each time you wear it; however, the more you wear it, the "cheaper" it gets.
#SSP: a developing project that uses culture as an outlet

Influenster