Collaboration + How I Wear It: Fall Lookbook (1 Dress - 3 Ways)

Hello my loves! I am so glad to be writing this post because I told myself that I wouldn't write it until I was done with midterms. Needless to say, I'm finally done with midterm week uno!

To celebrate, I wanted to share a set of photos from a relatively recent collaboration with my friend, Kenny N. We went for a fall-themed photoshoot, so I pulled out my tall laced-up boots, classic sheer button up, and minimalistic shift dress for the following looks. Fall is all about layering! (Yasss to PPW!) Early mornings and late nights are usually chilly, whereas the afternoons are relatively warm.

For the first look above, keeping the dynamic weather in mind, I like to show a tasteful amount of skin by balancing between my Forever 21's shift dress and Naturalizer's tall laced-up boots. For layering purposes, I threw on my F21's sheer button up and Line and Dot's textured bomber jacket that I got from Threadsence. Lastly, to finish off the look, I wore my Steve Madden's crossbody.

For my second look, I replaced my bomber jacket with my "Diem" sweater that I got from F21 for a more casual look. I'm totally feeling the "school girl" vibes with this get up.

Lastly, for an even more casual look, I took off my sweater and tied it around my waist. It's that easy to switch up a look!

I apologize for the short commentary, but hey, a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks to my talented photographer friend, Kenny, here's roughly six thousand words! :P

My Ten Cents #47: When layering for fall, play with different lengths, textures, and colors. Then, pair your look with a bold set of lips and you're good to go! Happy fall, y'all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

My photo
Growing up, I spent most of my time going on scavenger hunts with my mother from thrift stores to garage sales in search for something fab for practically ten cents. Now that I am a broke college student, I'm putting what I learned as a child back into practice and I would love to share my ten cents with you.

My Ten Cents Vocabulary

Price Per Wear (PPW): The cost break-down for a garment depending on the amount of wear it has. If a piece of clothing cost you $5 and you wear it 5 times, then it cost you a dollar each time you wear it; however, the more you wear it, the "cheaper" it gets.
#SSP: a developing project that uses culture as an outlet

Influenster